Sales platform - How does it work ?
You are a seller
With the website Trekpaard.net we want to assist you in the marketing of your breeding products. Earlier this was possible at the classifieds page which has now been replaced by the Sales Platform.
Which horses are eligible for selling via the Sales Platform?
Healthy Belgian draft horses
- Of all ages
- Broodmares (if pregnant a proof of at least 45 days of pregnancy must be presented)
How can you register your horse?
- You send us the details of the horse, some professional photos and possibly a video at our email address email@example.com
- We will send you the contract. A health certificate can also be requested from the buyer, this certificate has to be completed by your veterinarian.
- When we have received the signed agreement, we publish your horse online on the website.
What does it cost?
- If desired, we will come to your place to take pictures (and possibly a video).
Contact us to make arrangements for this (target price: € 50).
In summer, in view of the sale of newborn foals, a few photo days will be organized to organize the photo sessions as efficiently (read: cheap) as possible. Other/older horses can of course also be registered for this day. The dates and rates are not yet known. If you would like to be kept informed about this, please register for the newsletter.
- When your horse is sold through the site, you pay a fee of 10% (+ on this amount 21% VAT) of the sales amount as a contribution to the costs of publishing and promoting your horse via the website / Facebook / Google / ... .
Contact us for more information. If your horse is not sold, you pay nothing.
How do we sell your horse?
- After publishing your horse online on Forsale.Trekpaard.net we start with the worldwide promotion of your horse.
- Potential buyers can log in at the website and bid on your horse.
- When an offer is received you will receive an e-mail in which you have the choice to accept the offer or to make a counter offer. You must do this within 48 hours after receiving the email.
- When buyer and seller agree on the price, the contact data is exchanged and you can contact the buyer regarding payment and collection of the horse.